I forgot my password

Why does Billary LIE so much???

Go down

Why does Billary LIE so much???

Post by Diva_Bleu on April 8th 2008, 3:44 pm

first sniper fire...

then the young mother who died because she was refused care... only she never died and was never refused care.

WTF???

and 2 make it so bad, there WAS a woman who died on an ER floor while her husband watched because she was refused care AND it's a well known story. why didn't she just tell that story instead? who's livin' in a fairytale now, Billary?

Suspect

suspect. right.

Diva_Bleu
True Fan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Why does Billary LIE so much???

Post by Diva_Bleu on April 11th 2008, 10:31 am

Below is the latest Billary LIE!!! posted on CNN.com this morning (4/11/2008):

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Suspect Suspect Suspect Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania (CNN) – Hillary Clinton used her trademark laugh Thursday to deflect a question about the $800,000 her husband earned in 2005 giving speeches for a Bogota-based group that supports the Colombia free trade agreement — the same trade deal she currently opposes.

Asked by CNN if those earnings represented a conflict of interest given that she has dipped into her family's pocketbook to pay campaign bills, Clinton threw up her hands and laughed loudly for several seconds.

"How many angels dance on the head of the pin?," she responded, continuing to giggle. "I have really, uh, nothing to … I mean, how do you answer that?"

The New York senator explained there are different sides to the argument over trade, and re-emphasized her own opposition to the trade deal, assailing the Colombian government's "outrageous" record of "targeting labor leaders."

Okay... now. here's what she said about Barack and the issue that he had over a key staffer and NAFTA:

These are Clinton's words regarding the Candadian "NAFTA" issue with the Obama campaign:

“If you come to Ohio and both give speeches that are very critical of NAFTA and you send out misleading and false information about my position regarding NAFTA and then we find out that your chief economic adviser has gone to a foreign government and basically done the old ‘wink, wink, don’t pay attention, this is just political rhetoric.' I think that raises serious questions,” Clinton told reporters.
She suggested that if reporters were to substitute her name for Obama’s name in this story that she would have received greater scrutiny.

“Just ask yourself,” Clinton said. “If some of my advisers had been having private meetings with foreign governments basically saying 'ignore what I’m saying because its only political rhetoric,' I think it raises serious questions.”
___________________________________________________________________________________________
So... why do you laugh it off when you are asked about this issue that is so central to your campaign? LIAR!!! she makes me wanna puke... and I haven't even touched the Bosnia sniper issue... or the woman who died from not getting healthcare story... more lies... the sealed thesis from college... the hidden contribution to your Senate campaign... ENUFF ALREADY!!!

Diva_Bleu
True Fan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DivaBleu on April 17th 2008, 2:03 pm

AND ANOTHA ONE...

...found this one on The Huffington Post.com... posted yesterday afternoon...

In January 1995, as the Clintons were licking their wounds from the 1994 congressional elections, a debate emerged at a retreat at Camp David. Should the administration make overtures to working class white southerners who had all but forsaken the Democratic Party? The then-first lady took a less than inclusive approach.

"Screw 'em," she told her husband. "You don't owe them a thing, Bill. They're doing nothing for you; you don't have to do anything for them."

The statement -- which author Benjamin Barber witnessed and wrote about in his book, "The Truth of Power: Intellectual Affairs in the Clinton White House" -- was prompted by another speaker raising the difficulties of reaching "Reagan Democrats." It stands in stark contrast to the attitude the New York Democrat has recently taken on the campaign trail, in which she has presented herself as the one candidate who understands the working-class needs.

More for you to think about as you journey to Aprill 22nd and beyond...
DivaBleu
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 73
About Me: : YES!!!! I am your FAVORITE internet radio host... AND THEY GAVE ME A MESSAGE BOARD!!! ZOIKS!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.wwtf-world.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum