Log in

I forgot my password



Leave it up to Lil Kim

Go down

Leave it up to Lil Kim

Post by ~Joy~ on January 15th 2008, 2:19 pm

lol!
According to Lil Kim, if any of her male friends had to choose between a tranny or “Remy Man”, they would choose the tranny.


Last edited by on January 15th 2008, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
~Joy~
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 32
Age : 40
Location : WTF!
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Leave it up to Lil Kim

Post by DivaBleu on January 15th 2008, 3:01 pm

yep. u found it @ Bossip... this is one of our FAVE sources, but is it just us or have they been a li'l bit off the mark lately???
avatar
DivaBleu
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 73
Age : 39
Location : Philadelphia, PA
About Me: : YES!!!! I am your FAVORITE internet radio host... AND THEY GAVE ME A MESSAGE BOARD!!! ZOIKS!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.wwtf-world.info

Back to top Go down

Re: Leave it up to Lil Kim

Post by DivaBleu on January 15th 2008, 3:03 pm

~Joy~ wrote:lol!
According to Lil Kim, if any of her male friends had to choose between a tranny or “Remy Man”, they would choose the tranny. Now it’s your turn to be the judge.

If you HAD to hit one of these, Which One Would You Hit???

BTW... This whole Li'l Kim/Remy Ma beef is BANANAS!!! Are we the only ones that think Kim is about to catch the same fate as that chick Remy "allegedly" shot??? hmmmmmmmmm... scratch
avatar
DivaBleu
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 73
Age : 39
Location : Philadelphia, PA
About Me: : YES!!!! I am your FAVORITE internet radio host... AND THEY GAVE ME A MESSAGE BOARD!!! ZOIKS!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.wwtf-world.info

Back to top Go down

Re: Leave it up to Lil Kim

Post by ~Joy~ on January 15th 2008, 3:46 pm

Admin wrote:
~Joy~ wrote:lol!
According to Lil Kim, if any of her male friends had to choose between a tranny or “Remy Man”, they would choose the tranny. Now it’s your turn to be the judge.

If you HAD to hit one of these, Which One Would You Hit???

BTW... This whole Li'l Kim/Remy Ma beef is BANANAS!!! Are we the only ones that think Kim is about to catch the same fate as that chick Remy "allegedly" shot??? hmmmmmmmmm... scratch

I love bossip but they took down the picture already, Sorry if you missed it. LOL
avatar
~Joy~
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 32
Age : 40
Location : WTF!
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Leave it up to Lil Kim

Post by DivaBleu on January 15th 2008, 4:37 pm

The suckers... i think they changed it 2 a pic of Remy & a Tranny... SOH. Remy's gonna get @ her!!!
avatar
DivaBleu
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 73
Age : 39
Location : Philadelphia, PA
About Me: : YES!!!! I am your FAVORITE internet radio host... AND THEY GAVE ME A MESSAGE BOARD!!! ZOIKS!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.wwtf-world.info

Back to top Go down

Re: Leave it up to Lil Kim

Post by ~Joy~ on January 15th 2008, 4:46 pm

Admin wrote:The suckers... i think they changed it 2 a pic of Remy & a Tranny... SOH. Remy's gonna get @ her!!!
Remy, aint ready for Kim and them I'm telling u, trust.
avatar
~Joy~
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 32
Age : 40
Location : WTF!
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Leave it up to Lil Kim

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum