I forgot my password

Uncle Luke Launches Social Networking Portal

Go down

Uncle Luke Launches Social Networking Portal

Post by ~Joy~ on January 16th 2008, 1:21 pm

Uncle Luke
Photo: Luke Records

2 Live Crew founder and Miami Booty Bass pioneer, Uncle Luke announced Monday (January 14) the launch of Uncle Luke TV.

According to a press release, the newly launched portal (UncleLuke.tv) offers its visitors an extensive library of unique video content to watch, post, and download. And will carry musical content from Video Mix TV, an independent 24 hour music television network -- which streams hip-hop, reggae, R&B and indie music.

UncleLuke.tv was launched to rival other social networking platforms, but with a slant toward the hip-hop community, and will offer aspiring artists and entertainers a platform to gain visibility for their music.

"Unlike most of the other social networking platforms, UncleLuke.tv will offer new artists, sports, never seen before videos and a myriad of unique content, including live streaming broadcasting," said Victor Nappe, Luke Entertainment Group's CEO. "We are looking to communicate, entertain and embrace the new media consumer through UncleLuke.tv. Video Mix TV and other outside entertainment media brands help us achieve that initiative and strengthen our goal of becoming leaders in the online programming space."

In addition to UncleLuke.tv, they have also launched LukeSports.tv, geared towards youth sports.

Uncle Luke's new social networking portal follows on the heels of MC Hammer's attempt at breaking into the online area as well. Hammer recently launched his own portal called DanceJam.com (see "MC Hammer Launches Online Dance Social Network"), which is his online destination for sharing and watching dance videos.
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncle Luke Launches Social Networking Portal

Post by RM$~QUÉ~LINDA! on January 17th 2008, 1:13 am

WTFF?????

hmmmmm, I don't quite know what to say. Welcome back, Uncle Luke?
RM$~QUÉ~LINDA!
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Joy~ on January 17th 2008, 10:27 am

RM$~QUÉ~LINDA! wrote:WTFF?????

hmmmmm, I don't quite know what to say. Welcome back, Uncle Luke?
Right! LOL
~Joy~
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Uncle Lukey is doin it up, i c...

Post by Diva_Bleu on February 15th 2008, 1:58 pm

Seeriously, Flavor Flav is fcukin' it up 4 errbody!!!

So now, Luke gets his own VH1 trainwreck called "Parental Advisory." Remember now, He was pretty much the reason for that sticker... go look it up, young'uns...

Anywho, peep game:

"Parental Advisory showcases the diversity in my life. One day I am with my kids, the next day I am in the office auditioning ‘Luke Girls’ and the next day I might be out on the road. They tested Parental Advisory in focus groups and it was one of the most popular shows. It’s similar to the Osbournes, but I think it’s better and more entertaining.”

WTF is the world comin' 2??? and who's in support of the WTF Radio show on VH1, cuz DAMN it must be easy to go in there and get ur own shyte... Viacom, ur creative team are on some ish... Neutral

Diva_Bleu
True Fan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down