I forgot my password

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW CELEBRITY PARENTS

Go down

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW CELEBRITY PARENTS

Post by ~Joy~ on January 16th 2008, 1:30 pm

Atlanta R&B singer Monica has another new man in her life: a baby boy, born Tuesday afternoon Jan 8, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

The little guy is still awaiting a first name, but his middle name has been chosen it's Montez, according to Monica's cousin and manager Melinda Dancil. The baby weighed in at 5 lbs., 6 oz. and was 19 inches long.

Dancil tells the paper that mother and baby are fine and that Monica, 27 (best known for '90s hits such as "The Boy Is Mine," with Brandy) had been recording her new album right up until the birth

Nicole Ritchie and her rocker boyfriend Joel Madden are the parents of a daughter, the couple's rep at Handprint Entertainment tells PEOPLE.

Harlow Winter Kate Madden was born Friday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed 6 lbs. 7 oz.

"The beautiful healthy baby girl left the hospital with her ecstatic parents," says the rep, who confirmed the birth to PEOPLE exclusively

Actor-comedian David Alan Grier and wife Christine Y. Kim had a baby girl, the couple tell PEOPLE.

Luisa Danbi Grier-Kim Danbi means "sweet rain" in Korean was 7 lbs., 6 oz and 20 inches long. She was born at 1:04 p.m. Thursday by planned C-section.

"She's amazing. Her looks evolve every moment, and she looks like me and David," Kim told PEOPLE after delivering the couple's first child, surrounded by family members in the delivery room. "I'm feeling euphoric, and David is ecstatic. He's the perfect proud father."

Suddenly there's a whole new meaning to "Come On Over Baby" for Christina Aguilera.

The five-time Grammy winner and hubby Jordan Bratman welcomed their first child in Los Angeles on Friday.

The couple announced the birth in a quick text message to friends and family around 4 p.m.: "Baby has arrived. Mom and dad are doing well!" (Apparently not even the prospect of dirrty diapers can dampen their spirits.)

There were no further details immediately available. "As soon as I have more information I will let you know," the singer's rep said.
~Joy~
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down