I forgot my password

Last night's debate on CNN!!! Who won???

Go down

Last night's debate on CNN!!! Who won???

Post by DivaBleu on January 22nd 2008, 3:42 pm

Okay. The political climate is DEFINITELY heating up the closer we get to Super Tuesday (Feb. 5th), and as evidenced last night on the CNN debate, the candidates are getting restless... and a bit catty!!! Check out some of the action, what do you think???

And while Hillary & Barack fell into the trap that's been set (Hey minorities, go for each other's jugulars!!!), John Edwards looked squeaky clean standing next 2 the bickering candidates...

What do you think? Will you be voting in your state's primaries, or in the General Election in November?? Do you care about the 2008 Presidential Race @ all??? Let us KNOW!!! affraid
DivaBleu
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 73
About Me: : YES!!!! I am your FAVORITE internet radio host... AND THEY GAVE ME A MESSAGE BOARD!!! ZOIKS!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.wwtf-world.info

Back to top Go down

Re: Last night's debate on CNN!!! Who won???

Post by Black J Brown on January 27th 2008, 7:05 pm

We need to see a lot less bickering and back bitting from our canidates. (I'm talking Democrats here Pepole) With so much at stake in this election we already have such a great division with our representation we owe it to ourselves as well as posterity to pay attention and be true to ourselves on which is the best policies and arguments for what your concerns are with the state of the contry. These are the 1st stages of great change. Please get in on the gound level.
Black J Brown
Noob

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down