I forgot my password

American Idol Audition *my fav.quotes*

Go down

American Idol Audition *my fav.quotes*

Post by Lala on January 22nd 2008, 10:03 pm

Ok...you already know the auditions are the best part of the show and the stuff that comes out of people's mouths MUST be written down...so here go mine lol!

Simon---"there's nothing wrong walking out of here knowing you can't sing"
'there's no one on planet Earth that would pay to hear you sing"
Randy---"are you in pain?"

Belly dancing, flower wearin', fan wavin', acrylic nail havin, hair flippin MALE Mexican---"I get so lost in my imagination...sometimes I live there"

Lala

Female
Number of posts : 4
About Me: : only the hottest teacher ever! LOL
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: American Idol Audition *my fav.quotes*

Post by RM$~QUÉ~LINDA! on January 23rd 2008, 12:15 pm

American Idol is nothing but a CATTLE-DRIVE!!! They round up the hopefuls in an immpossibly large group, already having in mind who's going to Hollywood... It's all a set-up, and it's a shame that so many still fall for it... Plus, what happens to these Idols once the show is over??? Not many of them have lasting careers... Rubin? WTF is HE @??? Fantasia did okay for a minute, but seriously??? And JHud... okay, nothing bad to say about JHud...

Any show that brings us Carrie Underwood and William Hung??? yeah, enough said... Suspect
RM$~QUÉ~LINDA!
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lala on January 23rd 2008, 2:37 pm

Shyt..I sure don't watch it for the musical quality LOL...The only time I watch the show is during the audition phase. Comedic relief @ it's best!

Lala

Female
Number of posts : 4
About Me: : only the hottest teacher ever! LOL
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DivaBleu on January 23rd 2008, 2:52 pm

Lala wrote:Shyt..I sure don't watch it for the musical quality LOL...The only time I watch the show is during the audition phase. Comedic relief @ it's best!

FUNNY!!!!

It's interesting that the ratings have dropped so drastically for this season and it's STILL the #1 show on this season!!! And as for the vocal stylings... let's just all take a minute to reflect on that old dude who won like 2 seasons ago...

craziness!!!

but yes, STILL FUNNY!!! cyclops pirat
DivaBleu
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 73
About Me: : YES!!!! I am your FAVORITE internet radio host... AND THEY GAVE ME A MESSAGE BOARD!!! ZOIKS!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.wwtf-world.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Black J Brown on January 24th 2008, 12:25 pm

American Idol, I agree the the auditions are better than the show. Plus I heard Rubin got dropped from his label. Again I think this is another reality that these artist have no guidance after their 15mins fame in the spotlight. Is this what we are waiting for and being entertained by?
Black J Brown
Noob

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down