I forgot my password

Bobby Brown goes a li'l bit Country???

Go down

Bobby Brown goes a li'l bit Country???

Post by DivaBleu on January 25th 2008, 11:44 am

Seriously. we couldn't have made this up if we TRIED!!!!

Apparently, ur boy Bobby ain't humpin around with this one... sorry... couldn't help it. Anywho, it seems that Bobby Brown is going to be starring in a new reality show in which he shows us all how well he can adapt to the country lifestyle... Other contestants on the show include (according to an article in today's Philadelphia Metro), a former Brady, an "American Idol" runner-up and... oh yeah... wait for it... wait. for. it...!!!! u gotta want it...

THE SINGER OF THE THONG SONG!!!!! SISQO!!! dude, Dru Hill can still blow... WTF R U DOING?!??!?!? and why has ur career gone ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE since the day u made VPL from a thong (doesn't that defeat the purpose...) acceptable??? Oh. maybe it's because u made VPL from a thong ACCEPTABLE!!!

anywho, this should prove a satisfying reality TV morsel while we all hold our collective breth for... gasp... Flavor of Love 3!!!!!! o. God... just come NOW!!!!!!
DivaBleu
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 73
About Me: : YES!!!! I am your FAVORITE internet radio host... AND THEY GAVE ME A MESSAGE BOARD!!! ZOIKS!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.wwtf-world.info

Back to top Go down

Re: Bobby Brown goes a li'l bit Country???

Post by Black J Brown on January 27th 2008, 6:58 pm

Ohh Gawd !!! Can we please not have anymore shows that degrate and display how much we wild out when we have or need more money and some attention. I'll add more after I see the first episode.....It could be the biggest hit on TV but why will be the ultimate question. Thong TH THong ThonG THONG !!!
Black J Brown
Noob

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Diva_Bleu on January 28th 2008, 12:43 pm

Bobby...

Give it up...

CRACK is WACK!!!! affraid

Diva_Bleu
True Fan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DivaBleu on February 11th 2008, 5:43 pm

The 39-year-old singer Bobby Brown was caught on on camera trying to urinate on Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider on the U.S. Big Brother-style country music show ‘Gone Country’. The ‘Don’t Be Cruel’ chart-topper walked up to Snider in his sleep and dropped his pants.

“I’m laying in my bed and all of a sudden I hear Bobby Brown stirring. He started walking over to my night table and he was getting his junk out. First of all I thought I was going to be raped by Bobby Brown then I was like, ‘He’s going to pee on me.’ I started snapping my fingers to get his attention and Im shouting, ‘Bobby, Bobby, Bobby - that’s the toilet over there. Next thing he headed to the door of the room and was about to pee there - so Im shouting no, no. His next stop was our closet, I was picturing him splraying all our clothes down, I’m like, no no! Finally he went into the bathroom and heard it hit water, rather than tile or wall.”

An apologetic Brown said: “This sleepwalking has been bothering me for years. I need help. If there’s anyone out there who helps sleepwalkers who pee, please call me.”

um. yeah. WTF??? silent
DivaBleu
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 73
About Me: : YES!!!! I am your FAVORITE internet radio host... AND THEY GAVE ME A MESSAGE BOARD!!! ZOIKS!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.wwtf-world.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down