I forgot my password

Good Places To Meet New People?

Go down

Good Places To Meet New People?

Post by Diva_Bleu on January 28th 2008, 12:19 pm

Yep... The show on Tuesday is gonna be about where to find Mr. or Mrs. Right... So? Where, DAMNIT???? Shocked

Diva_Bleu
True Fan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Places To Meet New People?

Post by RM$~QUÉ~LINDA! on January 29th 2008, 1:59 pm

I think 2 many people go 2 the wrong places 2 meet people. Clubs & bars do NOT work as the place 2 find a husband or wife. Sure, all kinds of people hang out in bars, and good ones may be there, but on the regular it's NOT happening. I think people should go 2 places they would like 2 be when they are NOT in the bar... Like church, LOL!!! syke naw, like Jazz shows or poetry readings or ANY type of event where the people are sober enough to remember that they gave you their number the next day. That, and the fact that you would actually find someone who liked the same things you do... besides drinking. Do that on the second date.
RM$~QUÉ~LINDA!
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Mr right? or Mr right time of day??

Post by miels on January 30th 2008, 6:07 pm

My name is Miels and i approve this message...

I don't particularly believe going anywhere in particular will net you a Mr right. I always believed relationships are a thing of chance. Are you single while he's single? Are you fresh out a relationship of 2yrs and doing you now? Did she trample your heart so now your on your fk b!tches jawn? IS YOUR MIND READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP? All these situations could lead you to missing that opportunity to meet Mr./Ms. Right. MOST of the time "we" want a relationship but not ready to share our lives or commit to what necessary to keep a relationship afloat but just want companionship. Are you ready to let up on the club scene (I mean if you go EVERY weekend) If he/she wants to spend quality time with you? or is that out cause you can't miss that dollar night just once in a while? [ENTER MAKING OF A FAILED RELATIONSHIP HERE]

Mr Right can be found at the grocery store when your hair is wrapped in a scarf, you have some sweats on and not rockin' your $450 coach bag and $325 shoes.

My opinion---> Real Mr. Right(s) know you don't look like "runway goddess" everyday but appreciate it when it is time to kick in the turbo boosters.

I know I jumped ship so... Poetry readings... Church... Supermarkets... Bowling Alleys... Anywhere you go!! All these places can be potential locations for Mr. Right, but how will you recognize him/her? A badge? Name tag? Halo? just remember while you search for the perfect place to find the elusive mr/ms right.... Mr/Ms. Right Now can read also and will be listening for where the hot spot is or where women/men go.

So the point is wherever the sheep go the wolves will follow.

EXIT SOAPBOX..........

miels

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Places To Meet New People?

Post by Kar on February 8th 2008, 2:39 pm

My name is Kar and I approve THAT message. HAHAHAHA
Kar

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-14