I forgot my password

Last night's debate on CNN!!! HISTORY WAS MADE!!!

Go down

Billary or Obama?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Last night's debate on CNN!!! HISTORY WAS MADE!!!

Post by Diva_Bleu on February 1st 2008, 5:36 pm

Basketball Okay. First of all, I gotta say that it was INCREDIBLE to me to be watching history on the stage last nite. A woman and a Black man on the stage, the only two Democratic competitors and the top two competitors in our race for President in America.

That being said, I was, as a woman and as an avid follower of politics, COMPLETELY unimpressed with Billary's assesment of why she should be President. To me, she relies to much on this so-called experience. Experience is what Cheyney has, what Bush Sr. had... experience just means that you know how to grease the proper palms, as far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of her robotic speeches about how good things were when her husband was in office. YOU ARE NOT BILL!!! And besides that, BILL WAS NOT JESUS!!! and although he may have swagger, HE IS NOT BLACK!!!!

People kill me with that, "He was the first Black President," shit. He was a White man who liked collard greens and Jazz. That's it. No more, no less. That being said, we must remember that he had policies that were not the greatest, too. It's just that when everyone's got money to spend, you're a little less distracted by what else is going on around you. I loved the lucrative Clinton years as much as anyone, but let's not kid ourselves. A monopoly is just that, and I'm starting to HEAVILY believe that another 4-8 years of Billary would finally turn us into the dictatorship we have tried so hard NOT to become.

You can't just look backwards and go, "Things were so good then, we can have that again!" We may not. The ENTIRE world, and everything that moves it around it's axis, has changed in the last 8 years. Why can't we try someone with a last name that doesn't start with a B or a C and for Pete's sake, not one registered as a friggin' Republican...

Barack is also not perfect. Never will you hear me say that any politician is, they're ALL shady. But in the end, one is going to move the American people in a better direction than the other.

So which are you lookin' for, "experience," which is the most VAGUE word to describe your qualifications... Just becuz u do something doesn't mean you do it WELL... but i digress...

Or do you want CHANGE? Something different from what we're used to... Someone to give us hope and to not talk down to us like we can't comprehend what is going on around us?

i like change. change is godd. and u can spend it. king

Diva_Bleu
True Fan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down