I forgot my password

Record Industry... TAKE NOTES!!!!

Go down

Record Industry... TAKE NOTES!!!!

Post by DivaBleu on February 11th 2008, 5:49 pm

Verizon's V Cast customers will have exclusive access to mult-platinum producer Timbalandís next album, which will be recorded over the course of the year on Verizonís new Mobile Recording Studio Bus.

Timbaland will embark on a multi-city tour, which will allow fans to join Timbaland in the Studio Bus, through Verizonís V CAST service or in person, as he records one song a month with a new guest artist on each track.

"I am honored to have the opportunity to create music from so many places in the country and deliver it directly to my fans wherever they are," Timbaland said. "I am looking forward to taking fans into our recording sessions to see how we do it."

Singer/songwriter Keri Hilson was the first guest artist to record with the hitmaker, after a pre-Grammy event in Los Angeles.

Other guest artists have yet to be announced.

One of the MANY ways record companies need to go in order to drive more sales... CD's are dead... the musical equivalent of Beta Tapes... wut do u think???
DivaBleu
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 73
About Me: : YES!!!! I am your FAVORITE internet radio host... AND THEY GAVE ME A MESSAGE BOARD!!! ZOIKS!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.wwtf-world.info

Back to top Go down