I forgot my password

Nas & Kelis... NIGGERS 4 LIFE!!!

Go down

Were Nas & Kelis wrong to wear the "Nigger" gear to the Grammys?

38% 38% 
[ 3 ]
25% 25% 
[ 2 ]
37% 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Nas & Kelis... NIGGERS 4 LIFE!!!

Post by RM$~QUÉ~LINDA! on February 11th 2008, 6:02 pm

Nas' trademark defiance and Kelis' tendency toward quirky fashion came together on last night Grammy Awards red carpet, to controversial effect. The pair both sported clothing featuring the solitary word "Nigger" in bold letters.

The couples' entourage included Latin, Asian, and Caucasian friends - all wearing "Nigger" gear.

The Hip-Hop star answered predictable questions about his fashion choice saying, "Its all the experiences we go through every day, of all ethnicities, Black, White, indifferent.

"We’ve all at some point felt discriminated on, whether its in Dominican Republic, whether its in China, whether its in Iraq with soldiers getting their heads blown off for reasons we don’t know why. The meaning of the word is supposed to be ignorant.

"So no longer are Black people still niggers, its also me and you. I want people to think about what I’m thinking about today."

Nas made headlines last year when he announced that his new album with be titled "Nigger."

Uh, I don't know how 2 feel about this one... anyone? u? U??? UUUUUUUUUuuuuu????? Question cyclops
RM$~QUÉ~LINDA!
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Nas & Kelis... NIGGERS 4 LIFE!!!

Post by Black J Brown on February 18th 2008, 4:54 pm

Thast a good one I was gonna post sumthin but its a long and arduous conversation.
Black J Brown
Noob

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down