I forgot my password

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! LADIES...

Go down

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! LADIES...

Post by miels on February 14th 2008, 9:44 am

Now That I've roped you in.... Twisted Evil

In response to the Mr/Ms Right thing.... Adjust your behavior.

If your looking for mr right... try not frowning all the friggin time. Smiles are welcomed and can melt the hardest of hearts.

Don't wear those friggin colorful shower caps... Those shits are tacky. Wear a scarf or something don't try to match that shit with your uggs

Don't be the HAG... Drop the baggage. Don't carry what he did on your arm after its over. It show early in the dating scene like a wart right on your nose.

I don't know how many times as I man I spoken to females just passing by ( morning, hello, Hi) and gotten no reply. Its just being courteous, most men aren;t trying to holla. its called being respectful/courteous/nice/FRIENDLY etc...

Do you know what men like? Other than sex? I'll bet you dont... I even bet you don't know what men like about sex... Evil or Very Mad

My name Is miels and I approve this message...
(new topic post after I see Jumper) SEX CHALLENGE... winner gets a free beverage of choice

miels

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! LADIES...

Post by miels on February 14th 2008, 9:48 am

OH.... Hope you have a great day...
protect yourselves...

BTW there is nothing attractive about edible undies... Don't do it... puss and apples?

scratch

miels

Back to top Go down

Post by Diva_Bleu on February 14th 2008, 3:19 pm

Miels...

You are TRULY a mess Laughing

Diva_Bleu
True Fan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kar on February 15th 2008, 2:46 pm

Miels... I do not approve part of your message
"I don't know how many times as I man I spoken to females just passing by ( morning, hello, Hi) and gotten no reply. Its just being courteous, most men aren;t trying to holla. its called being respectful/courteous/nice/FRIENDLY etc..."

You are speaking for yourself.
Most men ARE trying to holla, and if you (we) speak back, it's like walking into a trap.
Put a sock in it.
Kar

Female
Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Diva_Bleu on February 15th 2008, 6:59 pm

Most men ARE trying to holla, and if you (we) speak back, it's like walking into a trap.
Put a sock in it.

I second that!!!

The trap is so easy to walk into... It's like u make eye contact and u r now fair game! Trouble is, fellaz, if u DID just wanna say hi u'd probably get more action... that shit seems desperate...

Kar, I approve YOUR message!!!

Diva_Bleu
True Fan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

approval

Post by miels on February 15th 2008, 7:57 pm

Kar wrote:Miels... I do not approve part of your message
"I don't know how many times as I man I spoken to females just passing by ( morning, hello, Hi) and gotten no reply. Its just being courteous, most men aren;t trying to holla. its called being respectful/courteous/nice/FRIENDLY etc..."

Put a sock in it.

I am speaking for myself in this case because I'm a friendly dude, and saying hello shouldn't be a trap regardless of the situation. Saying hello and walking away not interested will get you less of a hassle than Not saying anything at all. And leaving a disgruntled ass ready to diss you... Agree?

I truly disagree with Most men are trying to holla just by saying Hello???
Now maybe if you have those beautiful guns floating about, and that smile I would believe you... Smile

miels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down