I forgot my password

Kimora gets snarky with Russ' new chick...

Go down

Kimora gets snarky with Russ' new chick...

Post by Diva_Bleu on February 18th 2008, 12:59 pm

Kimora is not being very nice to her ex’s girlfriend, Porschla Coleman.” Kimora refused to allow Coleman to attend her Baby Phat show during Fashion Week because she doesn’t want Porschla to be photographed with her children. Russell is said to be particularly peeved, as he “holds no animosity toward Kimora or her boyfriend, Djimon Hounsou.

Kimora, honey, you've ALL been photographed together for some time... And is is okay for them to be photographed with Djimon, without their father present? I hate ish like this... You all take the cutesy pix when in public and pretend ur cool with the madness, but you're not...

You know, I know your life changes some when u get money, but do u TRULY bump ur head and lose your mind??? I mean, I don't have kids, but this seems a bit snarky...

Rolling Eyes

Diva_Bleu
True Fan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kimora gets snarky with Russ' new chick...

Post by Black J Brown on February 18th 2008, 5:17 pm

Women just be H8'in on ova women. Thats what ya'll do. Russ just gonna half to set her straight or pull the funds or sumthin. Fuck It AMn UP Laughing
Black J Brown
Noob

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Diva_Bleu on April 8th 2008, 3:41 pm

Yeah yeah... you wouldn't want some random dude hangin' around your kids either so don't front... and funk dat... Kimora makes her own money, honey... so any funds he pulls are that of his daughters. Ha. Rolling Eyes

Diva_Bleu
True Fan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down